Instead of doing notes this weekend I:
- made a fall collage with Zo using leaves and clippings from free magazines
- went on a date night with the hubby during which we ate amazing food and had delicious lavender mojitos and then both almost fell asleep during the movie (don’t go see the new 007: Spectre, it sucked!) and remarked countless times how we wish we had just stayed home and caught up on the Walking Dead
- caught up on the Walking Dead with the hubby. (spoiler: Glenn no!!! and geeze how does Rick run soo far in those cowboy boots and tight black jeans, I’d have blisters and chaffed thighs!)
- listened to Oprah and Deepak’s day 6 and 7 morning meditations. It’s beautiful but I don’t quite know how to pronounce the meditations.
- washed clothes and then folded them with Zo. Who knew 4 year olds were such excellent folders?!?
- made amazing pumpkin chili (check out http://www.popsugar.com/food/Pumpkin-Chili-Recipe-35890481)
- am thankful that after finishing this post I’m just going to go to bed and it’s only 10:21pm and I’ll start the note writing again tomorrow morning at 5am. Only 38 to go!