2. The tired mama: In the middle of telling my daughter a princess story to help her go to sleep I heard myself say "prepped and draped in the standard sterile fashion" to which my baby girl responded with "WAKE UP! More PRINCESS MOMMIE!!!!"
3. A happy meal
4. Letting baby girl sit in a dirty diaper for about 30 minutes to long because I was just TOO worn out to change it
5. I understand mom jeans now - how else do you rein in all that belly!
6. I can't do it all, which means I struggle to read enough and I'm sometimes late to work - especially when I go to kiss my baby on the way out the door and discover that she has collected a mountain of poop right by her head!
7. Occasionally I wear swim suit bottoms to work as underwear.
8. I'm really bad at dictating in a timely fashion once I get behind.
9. I owe lots of library fines.
10. My hair looks terrible nearly all the time!